General Liability Insurance Requirements:
Every customer renting equipment must provide
General Liability Insurance.
General Liability coverage must be provided protecting both Ring
Power Corporation and the customer in the event that persons or
property are injured or damaged as the result of an accident.
The Minimum Requirements are:
- $1,000,000 each Occurance General Liability including
- Ring Power Corporation named as additional insured on the
General Liability Policy.
Equipment may not leave Ring Power property
without a General Liability Policy form on file.
The General Liability Insurance requirements do not cover the
equipment and is seperate and exclusive from any Machine
Physical Damage Coverage Requirements:
(Crane & Over the Road Vehicles have additional
In order to avoid Fire, Theft and Vandalism charges on rental
equipment we must have an insurance policy on file that meets our
standard General Liability requirements above and All Risk Physical
Damage Coverage must be provided which will pay for loss or damage
to the rented/leased equipment.
- General Liability requirements above.
- Ring Power Corporation named as Loss Payee as respects to the
- Blanket Policies must have coverage greater than the total
value of rented/leased equipment.
- If machine specific the certificate must reference the model,
serial number and the full
replacement value of the rented/leased equipment.
- Certificate must name the actual insurance company providing
the coverage. Policies
underwritten by Lloyds of London and their group members are not
- The actual policy numbers must be provided. No "binder"
language is acceptable.
- 60-day notice of cancellation required.
Equipment may not leave our yard without General
Liability Policy on hand.
RING POWER CORPORATION®